Intro

If you are practicing for exams or just trying to improve your conversational skills, I always suggest that you develop a good introduction for yourself. Bellow, I have provided a very basic script that can be modified to suit you:

 

 

Introductions

 

 

 




My name is...........

I am ..... Years old

I live in ...... In a town/ village called.................

It is located ............

My town is known for its........................

I work in the ................ Sector/ Industry as a ...............

In my spare time I like to .....................

I am currently studying English as a second language.




Note: you an adapt and modify the sentence constructions shown above, the key is to speak clearly and as naturally as possible to avoid sounding scripted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog